Find your next lightweight materials supplier
Global automotive lightweight materials market set to reach $76bn by 2025.Read more here
Strategies to reduce cost of production
New automotive lightweight materials reach global economies of scale.Secure your place
New technologies in additive manufacturing
Hear the latest case studies in additive manufacturing for automotive components.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Cecilia Gee Lux Research, Inc
- Ahmed Elmarakbi Northumbria University
- Tomasz Czarnecki EconCore NV
- Christos Karatzias Mitsui Chemicals Europe GmbH
- Walid Harizi University of Technology of Compiegne
- Zoheir Aboura University of Technology of Compiegne
- Esther Quintanilla DOW
- Sofiane Boukhalfa PreScouter
- Per Mårtensson Bcomp Ltd
- Guillaume Boisot e-Xstream Engineering
- Nikos Pantelelis Synthesites Innovative Technologies
- Marco Bernsdorf Lotte Chemical Corporation
- Gregor Eckhard MultiMaterial Welding AG
Who should attend
- Lightweight Materials
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Materials Supplies
- Composite Manufacturing
- Nanomaterials and Technologies
- Parts Procurement
- Lithium & Raw Materials Sourcing
- Research and Development
- Vehicle Technologies
- Body-In-White (BIW) Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Nanomaterials Research
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Advanced Engineering
- Material Specifications
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Automotive Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Vehicle Body Manufacturing
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Automotive Lightweight Materials 2021 Exhibition and Conference is the event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in lightweight automotive applications and new technological advancements...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Lightweight materials economic outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for automotive lightweight materials from a global perspective. Which composite materials and new technologies are available today and where is the automotive industry heading?
- Exploring new applications with advanced engineering and simulation techniques
Make the business case for adopting new light-weighting solutions for the next generation of vehicles. How to use simulation techniques to solve the problems of thermal effects, large deformations, complex geometries, fatigue behavior and free surface boundaries arising from the forming and extrusion of lightweight alloys.
- Latest research in advanced materials, joining techniques, and additive manufacturing
Evaluate new innovations in joining solutions for automotive body structures. What are the advanced high-performance materials that can be used for developing lightweight body-in-white (BIW) structures?
- New manufacturing processes and strategies for automotive lightweight production
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new lightweight materials to achieve cost targets while optimizing production using new strategies without the constraints of previously invested capital.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the next generation of vehicles
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new vehicle safety regulations and industry emissions standards.
- Manufacturer case studies on successful adaptation of lightweight materials
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful applications to the latest lightweight materials in your next automotive products.
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)